Traveling Luck for Jastrebac, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Jastrebac?What's around Jastrebac?
Wikipedia near Jastrebac
Where to stay near Jastrebac
The timezone in Jastrebac is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:06 and Sunset at 16:39. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5875°, Longitude. 20.1714°
Satellite map around Jastrebac
Loading map of Jastrebac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Jastrebac, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Grbići (0.8km)
- Popovići (0.9km)
- Jevac (2.2km)
- Mala (2.3km)
- Danilivoći (2.6km)
- Bukovica (3.4km)
- Šljivići (3.8km)
- Varjače (3.9km)
- Sađavac (4km)
- Senići (4.1km)
- Kolonija (4.1km)
- Kaluševici (4.1km)
- Zarići (4.6km)
- Lisa (4.9km)
- Sveštica (5.4km)
- Ivanjica (5.8km)
- Bedina Varoš (5.8km)
- Bare (6.4km)
- Grbići (6.7km)
- Stanići (6.8km)
- Planinica (7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Jastrebac
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Siminac Most (3.6km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Vulov Točak (5.7km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Moravica (0.5km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Jevačke Stene (1.5km)
Airports close to Jastrebac
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (156.9km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (160.7km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (177km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (184km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (208.8km)