Traveling Luck for Danilivoći, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Danilivoci?What's around Danilivoci?
Wikipedia near Danilivoci
Where to stay near Danilivoći
The timezone in Danilivoci is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:45 and Sunset at 18:40. It's light
Latitude. 43.5689°, Longitude. 20.1608°
Satellite map around Danilivoći
Loading map of Danilivoći and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Danilivoći, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Danilivoći (0km)
- Jevac (1.1km)
- Kaluševici (1.6km)
- Popovići (2.9km)
- Grbići (3.3km)
- Zarići (4km)
- Šljivići (4.3km)
- Senići (4.4km)
- Planinica (4.5km)
- Bare (4.5km)
- Stanići (4.7km)
- Mala (4.9km)
- Baulovići (5.1km)
- Ristići (5.5km)
- Milosavljevići (5.7km)
- Grbići (5.7km)
- Varjače (5.9km)
- Bukovica (6km)
- Sađavac (6.1km)
- Bedina Varoš (6.4km)
- Botorsko Brdo (6.5km)
- Glavinići (6.5km)
- Vrlet (6.6km)
- Kolonija (6.7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Danilivoći
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Siminac Most (6.3km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Moravica (2.4km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Jevačke Stene (2.8km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Županjevica (6.8km)
Airports close to Danilivoći
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (155.4km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (163.2km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (176.5km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (181.4km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (206.3km)