Traveling Luck for Jevačke Stene, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Jevacke Stene?What's around Jevacke Stene?
Wikipedia near Jevacke Stene
Where to stay near Jevačke Stene
The timezone in Jevacke Stene is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:19 and Sunset at 19:11. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5897°, Longitude. 20.1561°
Satellite map around Jevačke Stene
Loading map of Jevačke Stene and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Jevačke Stene, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Grbići (1.3km)
- Jevac (1.8km)
- Popovići (2.4km)
- Senići (2.6km)
- Danilivoći (2.8km)
- Varjače (3.1km)
- Mala (3.1km)
- Bukovica (4.1km)
- Kaluševici (4.3km)
- Kolonija (4.9km)
- Šljivići (5.2km)
- Lisa (5.3km)
- Sađavac (5.4km)
- Bare (5.4km)
- Zarići (5.8km)
- Rijeka (5.9km)
- Klepani (6km)
- Baulovići (6.3km)
- Planinica (6.5km)
- Sveštica (6.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Jevačke Stene
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Siminac Most (4.2km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Vulov Točak (4.2km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Moravica (1.1km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Jevačke Stene (0km)
Airports close to Jevačke Stene
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (158km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (160.5km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (175.5km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (183.6km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (208km)