Traveling Luck for Senići, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Senici?What's around Senici?
Wikipedia near Senici
Where to stay near Senići
The timezone in Senici is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:31 and Sunset at 17:15. It's light
Latitude. 43.5936°, Longitude. 20.1294°
Satellite map around Senići
Loading map of Senići and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Senići, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Senići (0km)
- Varjače (3.2km)
- Jevac (3.3km)
- Klepani (3.4km)
- Grbići (3.8km)
- Danilivoći (4.4km)
- Rijeka (4.5km)
- Bare (4.5km)
- Kruševlje (4.6km)
- Popovići (5km)
- Mala (5.3km)
- Baulovići (5.4km)
- Kaluševici (5.6km)
- Ðelkape (5.7km)
- Bukovica (6km)
- Podmalić (6.2km)
- Radojičići (6.3km)
- Planinica (6.4km)
- Lisa (6.8km)
- Kolonija (6.9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Senići
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Siminac Most (5.9km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Vulov Točak (1.8km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Moravica (3.6km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Jevačke Stene (2.6km)
Airports close to Senići
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (159.8km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (160.2km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (173km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (182.8km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (206.7km)