Traveling Luck for Kolonija, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Kolonija?What's around Kolonija?
Wikipedia near Kolonija
Where to stay near Kolonija
The timezone in Kolonija is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:03 and Sunset at 16:42. It's light
Latitude. 43.6128°, Longitude. 20.1967°
Satellite map around Kolonija
Loading map of Kolonija and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kolonija, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kolonija (0km)
- Bukovica (0.9km)
- Lisa (1.5km)
- Mala (1.8km)
- Sađavac (2.5km)
- Drenova (3km)
- Vratonjići (3.4km)
- Grbići (3.6km)
- Popovići (3.9km)
- Sveštica (4km)
- Nikolići (4.2km)
- Varjače (4.5km)
- Lauši (5km)
- Milicevići (5.2km)
- Šljivići (5.3km)
- Ocokoljići (5.3km)
- Ivanjica (5.4km)
- Soldatovići (5.8km)
- Jolovići (5.9km)
- Ajdačići (5.9km)
- Bedina Varoš (6.2km)
- Jevac (6.3km)
- Brđani (6.4km)
- Radaljevo (6.6km)
- Danilivoći (6.7km)
- Marići (6.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Kolonija
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Sadevac (4.3km)
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Siminac Most (1.1km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Jastrebac (4.1km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Vratonjski Vrh (3.9km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Moravica (4.4km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Jevačke Stene (4.9km)
Airports close to Kolonija
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (157.2km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (158.5km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (178.8km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (188.1km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (212.8km)