Traveling Luck for Mala, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Mala?What's around Mala?
Wikipedia near Mala
Where to stay near Mala
The timezone in Mala is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:55 and Sunset at 16:53. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6019°, Longitude. 20.1844°
Satellite map around Mala
Loading map of Mala and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Mala, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Mala (0km)
- Bukovica (1.1km)
- Kolonija (1.8km)
- Grbići (1.8km)
- Popovići (2.2km)
- Sađavac (2.7km)
- Lisa (2.7km)
- Varjače (3.6km)
- Sveštica (4.3km)
- Šljivići (4.3km)
- Jevac (4.4km)
- Drenova (4.8km)
- Danilivoći (4.9km)
- Vratonjići (5.2km)
- Nikolići (5.2km)
- Ivanjica (5.3km)
- Senići (5.3km)
- Zarići (5.7km)
- Bedina Varoš (5.8km)
- Kaluševici (6.3km)
- Ocokoljići (6.7km)
- Rijeka (6.7km)
- Lauši (6.8km)
- Milicevići (6.9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Mala
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Siminac Most (1.5km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Vulov Točak (6.5km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Vratonjski Vrh (5.7km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Moravica (2.6km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Jevačke Stene (3.1km)
Airports close to Mala
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (157.9km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (158.7km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (177.9km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (186.3km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (211km)