Traveling Luck for Vrtača, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Vrtaca?What's around Vrtaca?
Wikipedia near Vrtaca
Where to stay near Vrtača
The timezone in Vrtaca is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:08 and Sunset at 16:31. It's light
Latitude. 43.5972°, Longitude. 20.1872°
Satellite map around Vrtača
Loading map of Vrtača and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Vrtača, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Mala (0.7km)
- Popovići (1.6km)
- Bukovica (1.7km)
- Grbići (1.8km)
- Kolonija (2.2km)
- Sađavac (2.3km)
- Lisa (3.3km)
- Šljivići (3.6km)
- Sveštica (3.9km)
- Varjače (4.1km)
- Jevac (4.2km)
- Danilivoći (4.5km)
- Ivanjica (4.7km)
- Zarići (5km)
- Drenova (5.1km)
- Bedina Varoš (5.2km)
- Senići (5.5km)
- Vratonjići (5.6km)
- Nikolići (5.9km)
- Kaluševici (5.9km)
- Ocokoljići (6.7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Vrtača
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Jevačke Stene (3.1km)
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Siminac Most (2.1km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Vulov Točak (6.8km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Vratonjski Vrh (6.1km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Moravica (2.4km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Ivanjica (6.9km)
Airports close to Vrtača
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (157.2km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (159.3km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (178.3km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (185.9km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (210.7km)