Traveling Luck for Žuta Stena, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Zuta Stena?What's around Zuta Stena?
Wikipedia near Zuta Stena
Where to stay near Žuta Stena
The timezone in Zuta Stena is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:57 and Sunset at 16:50. It's light
Latitude. 43.6250°, Longitude. 20.1825°
Satellite map around Žuta Stena
Loading map of Žuta Stena and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Žuta Stena, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Lisa (0.6km)
- Bukovica (2km)
- Kolonija (2.1km)
- Nikolići (2.2km)
- Mala (3km)
- Vratonjići (3.2km)
- Varjače (3.5km)
- Drenova (3.6km)
- Brđani (4.3km)
- Grbići (4.3km)
- Lauši (4.4km)
- Radaljevo (4.5km)
- Sađavac (4.6km)
- Ajdačići (4.6km)
- Popovići (5.2km)
- Soldatovići (5.6km)
- Žirovanj (5.6km)
- Ðokovići (5.6km)
- Rijeka (5.7km)
- Milicevići (5.9km)
- Marići (5.9km)
- Sveštica (6.1km)
- Senići (6.5km)
- Jolovići (6.6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Žuta Stena
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Sadevac (6.3km)
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Siminac Most (1.6km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Jastrebac (5km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Vratonjski Vrh (3.6km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Moravica (5.2km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Jevačke Stene (5.2km)
Airports close to Žuta Stena
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (155.7km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (160.5km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (177.2km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (188.8km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (213.1km)