Traveling Luck for Drenova, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Drenova?What's around Drenova?
Wikipedia near Drenova
Where to stay near Drenova
The timezone in Drenova is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:03 and Sunset at 19:08. It's light
Latitude. 43.6278°, Longitude. 20.2203°
Satellite map around Drenova
Loading map of Drenova and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Drenova, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Drenova (0km)
- Vratonjići (1.3km)
- Milicevići (2.3km)
- Lauši (2.8km)
- Kolonija (3km)
- Jolovići (3km)
- Lisa (3.1km)
- Soldatovići (3.1km)
- Ocokoljići (3.4km)
- Bukovica (3.8km)
- Sađavac (4.1km)
- Ajdačići (4.4km)
- Nikolići (4.4km)
- Marići (4.5km)
- Sveštica (4.7km)
- Mala (4.8km)
- Kušići (5.3km)
- Šulubure (5.8km)
- Ivanjica (6.3km)
- Paunovići (6.5km)
- Brđani (6.6km)
- Grbići (6.6km)
- Jankovići (6.6km)
- Popovići (6.7km)
- Obrenovići (6.7km)
- Varjače (7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Drenova
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Sadevac (5.8km)
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Siminac Most (3.8km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Jastrebac (7km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Vratonjski Vrh (1.6km)
Airports close to Drenova
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (155.1km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (159km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (180.7km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (190.9km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (215.8km)