Traveling Luck for Šutelj, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Sutelj?What's around Sutelj?
Wikipedia near Sutelj
Where to stay near Šutelj
The timezone in Sutelj is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:03 and Sunset at 19:08. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6219°, Longitude. 20.2117°
Satellite map around Šutelj
Loading map of Šutelj and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Šutelj, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Drenova (1.1km)
- Vratonjići (1.9km)
- Kolonija (1.9km)
- Lisa (2.2km)
- Bukovica (2.7km)
- Sađavac (3.3km)
- Milicevići (3.4km)
- Lauši (3.5km)
- Mala (3.7km)
- Ocokoljići (4km)
- Jolovići (4.1km)
- Nikolići (4.1km)
- Soldatovići (4.1km)
- Sveštica (4.2km)
- Ajdačići (4.8km)
- Marići (5.3km)
- Grbići (5.5km)
- Popovići (5.6km)
- Ivanjica (5.7km)
- Kušići (5.8km)
- Varjače (6km)
- Brđani (6.4km)
- Šljivići (6.5km)
- Bedina Varoš (6.8km)
- Šulubure (6.9km)
- Obrenovići (6.9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Šutelj
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Sadevac (5.1km)
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Siminac Most (2.7km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Jastrebac (5.9km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Vratonjski Vrh (2.3km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Moravica (6.3km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Jevačke Stene (6.7km)
Airports close to Šutelj
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (155.9km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (158.8km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (180km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (189.8km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (214.7km)