Traveling Luck for Raščići, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Rascici?What's around Rascici?
Wikipedia near Rascici
Where to stay near Raščići
The timezone in Rascici is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:28 and Sunset at 18:00. It's light
Latitude. 43.6103°, Longitude. 20.2303°
Satellite map around Raščići
Loading map of Raščići and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Raščići, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Ocokoljići (2.2km)
- Sveštica (2.4km)
- Sađavac (2.5km)
- Drenova (2.5km)
- Kolonija (3.2km)
- Milicevići (3.2km)
- Vratonjići (3.8km)
- Kušići (3.8km)
- Jolovići (3.9km)
- Ivanjica (3.9km)
- Bukovica (4km)
- Lisa (4.3km)
- Mala (4.5km)
- Obrenovići (4.6km)
- Bedina Varoš (5.1km)
- Lauši (5.2km)
- Soldatovići (5.3km)
- Crnjevo (5.3km)
- Šljivići (5.4km)
- Popovići (5.7km)
- Grbići (6.2km)
- Zabrde (6.3km)
- Nikolići (6.4km)
- Ajdačići (6.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Raščići
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Siminac Most (4.3km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Mucina Voda (4.7km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Jastrebac (6.3km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Vratonjski Vrh (4km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Moravica (6.8km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Ivanjica (5.6km)
Airports close to Raščići
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (156.6km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (157.3km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (182km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (189.4km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (214.8km)