Traveling Luck for Bujoško Brdo, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Bujosko Brdo?What's around Bujosko Brdo?
Wikipedia near Bujosko Brdo
Where to stay near Bujoško Brdo
The timezone in Bujosko Brdo is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:34 and Sunset at 17:56. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6067°, Longitude. 20.2214°
Satellite map around Bujoško Brdo
Loading map of Bujoško Brdo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bujoško Brdo, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Sađavac (1.6km)
- Sveštica (2km)
- Kolonija (2.5km)
- Drenova (2.8km)
- Ocokoljići (3.2km)
- Bukovica (3.2km)
- Mala (3.6km)
- Ivanjica (3.6km)
- Lisa (3.8km)
- Vratonjići (3.9km)
- Milicevići (4km)
- Bedina Varoš (4.7km)
- Kušići (4.7km)
- Šljivići (4.7km)
- Jolovići (4.7km)
- Popovići (4.7km)
- Obrenovići (5.2km)
- Grbići (5.3km)
- Crnjevo (5.3km)
- Lauši (5.5km)
- Soldatovići (5.8km)
- Nikolići (6.2km)
- Zarići (6.4km)
- Zabrde (6.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Bujoško Brdo
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Jastrebac (5.4km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Jevačke Stene (6.6km)
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Siminac Most (3.5km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Mucina Voda (5km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Vratonjski Vrh (4.3km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Moravica (5.8km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Ivanjica (5.5km)
Airports close to Bujoško Brdo
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (156.6km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (157.9km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (181.2km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (188.6km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (213.8km)