Traveling Luck for Milicevići, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Milicevici?What's around Milicevici?
Wikipedia near Milicevici
Where to stay near Milicevići
The timezone in Milicevici is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:07 and Sunset at 16:37. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6331°, Longitude. 20.2436°
Satellite map around Milicevići
Loading map of Milicevići and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Milicevići, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Milicevići (0km)
- Jolovići (0.7km)
- Drenova (2.3km)
- Ocokoljići (2.4km)
- Soldatovići (2.6km)
- Vratonjići (3km)
- Lauši (3.4km)
- Kušići (4km)
- Šulubure (4.4km)
- Jankovići (4.5km)
- Marići (4.6km)
- Kolonija (5.2km)
- Ajdačići (5.2km)
- Lisa (5.4km)
- Nikšići (5.5km)
- Sveštica (5.6km)
- Sađavac (5.6km)
- Obrenovići (5.8km)
- Paunovići (5.9km)
- Milenkovići (6km)
- Bukovica (6.1km)
- Krdžići (6.2km)
- Nikolići (6.3km)
- Vučkovica (6.6km)
- Milići (6.9km)
- Mala (6.9km)
- Ivanjica (7km)
- Nikolići (7.1km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Milicevići
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Sadevac (7km)
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Siminac Most (6.1km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Mucina Voda (6.9km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Vratonjski Vrh (2.8km)
Airports close to Milicevići
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (154.3km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (158.5km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (182.8km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (192.6km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (236.3km)