Traveling Luck for Brđani, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Brdani?What's around Brdani?
Wikipedia near Brdani
Where to stay near Brđani
The timezone in Brdani is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:39 and Sunset at 18:35. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6539°, Longitude. 20.1606°
Satellite map around Brđani
Loading map of Brđani and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Brđani, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Brđani (0km)
- Radaljevo (1.1km)
- Žirovanj (1.7km)
- Ðokovići (1.8km)
- Nikolići (2.3km)
- Ajdačići (3.8km)
- Korita (4.2km)
- Mirkovići (4.6km)
- Divljaka (4.6km)
- Lisa (4.8km)
- Divljaka (4.9km)
- Rijeka (5km)
- Lauši (5.2km)
- Jovanovići (5.4km)
- Varjače (5.4km)
- Vratonjići (5.5km)
- Marići (5.5km)
- Prtenjaci (5.6km)
- Bujoši (5.7km)
- Podmalić (5.9km)
- Bukovica (6.3km)
- Kolonija (6.4km)
- Soldatovići (6.6km)
- Drenova (6.6km)
- Nikolići (6.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Brđani
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Siminac Most (5.8km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Sveti Arhanđel (6.1km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Vratonjski Vrh (5.6km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Dubovac (4.1km)
Airports close to Brđani
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (152.1km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (164.9km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (174.6km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (191.2km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (225.8km)