Traveling Luck for Ivanješevića Brdo, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Ivanjesevica Brdo?What's around Ivanjesevica Brdo?
Wikipedia near Ivanjesevica Brdo
Where to stay near Ivanješevića Brdo
The timezone in Ivanjesevica Brdo is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:34 and Sunset at 17:57. It's light
Latitude. 43.6386°, Longitude. 20.1169°
Satellite map around Ivanješevića Brdo
Loading map of Ivanješevića Brdo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ivanješevića Brdo, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Podmalić (1.4km)
- Rijeka (1.6km)
- Jovanovići (3km)
- Ðokovići (3.3km)
- Miloševići (3.4km)
- Radaljevo (3.5km)
- Stakići (4.3km)
- Varjače (4.6km)
- Brđani (4.6km)
- Divljaka (5.2km)
- Ðurđevići (5.2km)
- Kruševlje (5.4km)
- Nikolići (5.8km)
- Žirovanj (6km)
- Senići (6km)
- Divljaka (6km)
- Plješivac (6.1km)
- Klepani (6.2km)
- Kućište (6.8km)
- Lisa (7.1km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Ivanješevića Brdo
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Siminac Most (7.3km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Sveti Arhanđel (4.7km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Vulov Točak (4.6km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Dobračko Polje (6.8km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Jevačke Stene (7.4km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Ðokovića Brdo (3.4km)
Airports close to Ivanješevića Brdo
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (154.5km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (165.3km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (170.8km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (187.5km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (210.3km)