Traveling Luck for Rijeka, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Rijeka?What's around Rijeka?
Wikipedia near Rijeka
Where to stay near Rijeka
The timezone in Rijeka is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:23 and Sunset at 17:22. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6275°, Longitude. 20.1228°
Satellite map around Rijeka
Loading map of Rijeka and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Rijeka, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Rijeka (0km)
- Podmalić (2.3km)
- Varjače (3.2km)
- Radaljevo (3.9km)
- Ðokovići (4.1km)
- Miloševići (4.4km)
- Senići (4.5km)
- Jovanovići (4.5km)
- Kruševlje (4.7km)
- Brđani (5km)
- Klepani (5.2km)
- Nikolići (5.6km)
- Stakići (5.7km)
- Ðurđevići (5.8km)
- Lisa (6.3km)
- Grbići (6.3km)
- Žirovanj (6.6km)
- Bukovica (6.6km)
- Divljaka (6.6km)
- Mala (6.7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Rijeka
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Siminac Most (6.2km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Sveti Arhanđel (6.3km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Vulov Točak (3.2km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Jastrebac (7km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Moravica (6.7km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Jevačke Stene (5.9km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Ðokovića Brdo (4.4km)
Airports close to Rijeka
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (155.9km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (163.8km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (171.5km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (186.5km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (209.6km)