Traveling Luck for Ljubča, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Ljubca?What's around Ljubca?
Wikipedia near Ljubca
Where to stay near Ljubča
The timezone in Ljubca is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:56 and Sunset at 16:51. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6447°, Longitude. 20.1322°
Satellite map around Ljubča
Loading map of Ljubča and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ljubča, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Ðokovići (1.7km)
- Radaljevo (1.8km)
- Rijeka (2.4km)
- Brđani (2.9km)
- Podmalić (3km)
- Jovanovići (3.3km)
- Žirovanj (4.3km)
- Nikolići (4.4km)
- Varjače (4.5km)
- Divljaka (4.5km)
- Miloševići (4.8km)
- Divljaka (5km)
- Stakići (5.2km)
- Lisa (6km)
- Mirkovići (6.5km)
- Senići (6.7km)
- Ajdačići (6.7km)
- Ðurđevići (6.8km)
- Korita (6.8km)
- Kruševlje (6.9km)
- Kućište (6.9km)
- Bukovica (7km)
- Plješivac (7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Ljubča
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Siminac Most (6.5km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Garevinska Kosa (4.6km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Sveti Arhanđel (4.7km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Vulov Točak (5.6km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Dubovac (6.9km)
Airports close to Ljubča
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (153.6km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (165.2km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (172.1km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (188.9km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (211.9km)