Traveling Luck for Ðokovića Brdo, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Dokovica Brdo?What's around Dokovica Brdo?
Wikipedia near Dokovica Brdo
Where to stay near Ðokovića Brdo
The timezone in Dokovica Brdo is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:29 and Sunset at 18:00. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6583°, Longitude. 20.1408°
Satellite map around Ðokovića Brdo
Loading map of Ðokovića Brdo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ðokovića Brdo, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Ðokovići (0.3km)
- Radaljevo (1.4km)
- Brđani (2km)
- Žirovanj (2.7km)
- Divljaka (3.2km)
- Divljaka (3.3km)
- Jovanovići (3.5km)
- Nikolići (4.1km)
- Rijeka (4.4km)
- Podmalić (4.5km)
- Mirkovići (4.6km)
- Korita (5km)
- Ajdačići (5.7km)
- Stakići (5.7km)
- Miloševići (5.9km)
- Varjače (6km)
- Bujoši (6.3km)
- Kućište (6.4km)
- Lisa (6.5km)
- Prtenjaci (6.6km)
- Lauši (7.2km)
- Marići (7.3km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Ðokovića Brdo
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Siminac Most (7.3km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Garevinska Kosa (6.4km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Sveti Arhanđel (4.2km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Dubovac (5.2km)
Airports close to Ðokovića Brdo
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (151.7km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (166.3km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (172.6km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (190.8km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (224.1km)