Traveling Luck for Durmitor, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Durmitor?What's around Durmitor?
Wikipedia near Durmitor
Where to stay near Durmitor
The timezone in Durmitor is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:45 and Sunset at 18:40. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6956°, Longitude. 20.1394°
Satellite map around Durmitor
Loading map of Durmitor and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Durmitor, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Divljaka (1.7km)
- Mirkovići (2.6km)
- Divljaka (2.8km)
- Vranići (2.9km)
- Donji Ðukići (3.6km)
- Dragojevac (4.1km)
- Pantići (4.3km)
- Bujoši (4.4km)
- Korita (4.5km)
- Žirovanj (4.6km)
- Planojevići (4.7km)
- Ðokovići (5.2km)
- Kućište (5.3km)
- Prtenjaci (5.5km)
- Mala (5.7km)
- Jovanovići (5.8km)
- Brđani (5.8km)
- Novakovići (5.9km)
- Dolina (6km)
- Radaljevo (6km)
- Vigošte (6.2km)
- Stojanovići (6.3km)
- Krcevine (6.6km)
- Ičelići (6.7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Durmitor
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Golubac (6.9km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Sveti Arhanđel (4.7km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Golubac (6.9km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Arilje (6.8km)
Airports close to Durmitor
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (146.9km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (170.5km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (171.9km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (195.1km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (225km)