Traveling Luck for Babljača, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Babljaca?What's around Babljaca?
Wikipedia near Babljaca
Where to stay near Babljača
The timezone in Babljaca is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:29 and Sunset at 17:29. It's light
Latitude. 43.6833°, Longitude. 20.3300°
Satellite map around Babljača
Loading map of Babljača and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Babljača, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Donji Dubac (0.3km)
- Karadže (1.1km)
- Markovići (2.4km)
- Kovačevići (3km)
- Tadići (3.3km)
- Bulije (3.6km)
- Mirkovići (3.8km)
- Milići (3.9km)
- Milekići (4.5km)
- Gogići (4.7km)
- Nikšići (5.1km)
- Livade (5.8km)
- Krdžići (5.9km)
- Jankovići (6.1km)
- Žutica (6.3km)
- Milenkovići (6.8km)
- Bogicevići (6.9km)
- Vukićenići (7km)
- Satare (7.1km)
- Vujčići (7.3km)
- Vučkovica (7.6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Babljača
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Strmac (3.2km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Orlujak (4.5km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Babljača (0km)
Airports close to Babljača
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (147.6km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (160.6km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (190km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (202.4km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (258.5km)