Traveling Luck for Mirosaljici, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Mirosaljici?What's around Mirosaljici?
Wikipedia near Mirosaljici
Where to stay near Mirosaljici
The timezone in Mirosaljici is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:06 and Sunset at 16:39. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.7117°, Longitude. 20.1306°
Satellite map around Mirosaljici
Loading map of Mirosaljici and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Mirosaljici, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Vranići (1.3km)
- Dragojevac (1.9km)
- Donji Ðukići (2km)
- Pantići (2.9km)
- Divljaka (3.7km)
- Planojevići (3.8km)
- Vigošte (4km)
- Divljaka (4.4km)
- Mirkovići (4.5km)
- Ičelići (4.5km)
- Stojanovići (4.6km)
- Novakovići (5.1km)
- Mala (5.3km)
- Krcevine (5.3km)
- Dolina (5.4km)
- Kućište (5.5km)
- Bujoši (5.7km)
- Cerova (5.9km)
- Korita (6.3km)
- Arilje (6.3km)
- Pogled (6.5km)
- Žirovanj (6.8km)
- Prtenjaci (6.9km)
- Jovanovići (7.3km)
- Ðokovići (7.3km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Mirosaljici
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Golubac (5.5km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Sveti Arhanđel (5.8km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Abašina Voda (6.4km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Stanojev Vrh (7.2km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Golubac (6.4km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Arilje (4.6km)
Airports close to Mirosaljici
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (144.9km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (170.8km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (172.8km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (196.6km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (224.6km)