Traveling Luck for Moravac, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Moravac?What's around Moravac?
Wikipedia near Moravac
Where to stay near Moravac
The timezone in Moravac is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:31 and Sunset at 17:14. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.8994°, Longitude. 20.3028°
Satellite map around Moravac
Loading map of Moravac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Moravac, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Parmenac (1.2km)
- Beljina (2.9km)
- Ridage (3.3km)
- Prijevor (3.4km)
- Trbušani (3.7km)
- Kraj (4km)
- Pakovrače (4.4km)
- Čačak (4.5km)
- Ljubić (5km)
- Loznica (5.1km)
- Vranići (5.3km)
- Vranicko Selo (6.1km)
- Rtari (6.5km)
- Topalovići (6.6km)
- Trsine (6.7km)
- Rakova (6.9km)
- Filipovići (7.3km)
- Atenica (7.5km)
- Kulinovci (7.5km)
- Zeoke (7.6km)
- Rakova (7.7km)
- Miokovci (7.9km)
- Donja Rakova (8.2km)
- Milićevci (8.2km)
- Zorački Potok (8.3km)
- Dučalovići (8.4km)
- Šebeci (8.6km)
- Međuvršje (8.7km)
- Caganje (8.7km)
Accommodation around Moravac
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Ostojića Kosa (7.1km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Osoje (5.2km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Rusavica (7.7km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Čačak (4.4km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Međuvrško Jezero (7.3km)
Airports close to Moravac
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (119.4km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (186.3km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (187.5km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (245.2km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (246.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Moravac
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (187km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.