Traveling Luck for Glavaj, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Glavaj?What's around Glavaj?
Wikipedia near Glavaj
Where to stay near Glavaj
The timezone in Glavaj is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:30 and Sunset at 17:16. It's light
Latitude. 43.9811°, Longitude. 20.1872° , Elevation. 612m
Satellite map around Glavaj
Loading map of Glavaj and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Glavaj, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Lokva (2km)
- Pranjani (2.4km)
- Glavaj (3.7km)
- Navosela (5.1km)
- Kućići (6km)
- Kamenica (6.1km)
- Rošci (6.6km)
- Družetići (6.7km)
- Caganje (6.8km)
- Beke (7km)
- Ljubičići (7.4km)
- Miokovci (7.7km)
- Šumljakovina (7.8km)
- Gornji Karanci (8km)
- Odžići (8km)
- Donji Karanci (8.1km)
- Međuvršje (8.3km)
- Čarapići (8.5km)
- Bogdanica (8.9km)
- Topalovići (9km)
- Leušići (9.3km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Glavaj
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Tešovića Kosa (7km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Osoje (2.5km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Nikolje (9.2km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Sveti Sava (9.6km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Bjeliš (5km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Međuvrško Jezero (9.4km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Kozarevo Brdo (9.4km)
Airports close to Glavaj
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (109.4km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (176.2km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (201.6km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (230.3km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (240.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Glavaj
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (183.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.