Traveling Luck for Odžići, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Odzici?What's around Odzici?
Wikipedia near Odzici
Where to stay near Odžići
The timezone in Odzici is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:18 and Sunset at 19:12. It's light
Latitude. 43.9247°, Longitude. 20.1536°
Satellite map around Odžići
Loading map of Odžići and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Odžići, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Odžići (0km)
- Donji Karanci (1.1km)
- Kamenica (2.5km)
- Gornji Karanci (3km)
- Navosela (3.1km)
- Tučkovo (3.4km)
- Rošci (3.8km)
- Maćići (3.9km)
- Ljubičići (4.6km)
- Papratište (4.6km)
- Ovčar Banja (4.6km)
- Jelen Do (5.1km)
- Manđelica (5.1km)
- Čarapići (5.2km)
- Stranjani (5.3km)
- Boškovići (5.3km)
- Pavlovići (5.7km)
- Međuvršje (5.9km)
- Planinci (6km)
- Glavaj (6.1km)
- Rogosevici (6.4km)
Accommodation around Odžići
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Ovčarsko-Kablarska Klisura (4.8km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Tešovića Kosa (2.6km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Osoje (6.2km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Sveti Sava (4.2km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Bjeliš (4km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Branojevac (5.1km)
Airports close to Odžići
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (117km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (172.4km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (196.2km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (234.6km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (234.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Odžići
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (191.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.