Traveling Luck for Cerovacki Potok, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Cerovacki Potok?What's around Cerovacki Potok?
Wikipedia near Cerovacki Potok
Where to stay near Cerovacki Potok
The timezone in Cerovacki Potok is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:07 and Sunset at 16:34. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.9239°, Longitude. 20.1364°
Satellite map around Cerovacki Potok
Loading map of Cerovacki Potok and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Cerovacki Potok, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Donji Karanci (0.8km)
- Odžići (1.6km)
- Gornji Karanci (2km)
- Maćići (2.6km)
- Tučkovo (3km)
- Papratište (3km)
- Kamenica (4km)
- Čarapići (4.1km)
- Pavlovići (4.1km)
- Jelen Do (4.2km)
- Manđelica (4.4km)
- Navosela (4.4km)
- Boškovići (5km)
- Tabanovići (5.3km)
- Stranjani (5.4km)
- Rošci (5.4km)
- Ovčar Banja (5.8km)
- Ljubičići (6.2km)
- Rogosevici (6.3km)
- Gugalj (6.5km)
- Srednja Dobrinja (6.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Cerovacki Potok
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Ovčarsko-Kablarska Klisura (6.1km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Tešovića Kosa (2.2km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Preobraženje (6.2km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Sveti Sava (5.6km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Bjeliš (4.2km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Branojevac (5.6km)
Airports close to Cerovacki Potok
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (117.3km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (170.8km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (196.9km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (233.1km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (234.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Cerovacki Potok
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (192.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.