Traveling Luck for Ljubičići, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Ljubicici?What's around Ljubicici?
Wikipedia near Ljubicici
Where to stay near Ljubičići
The timezone in Ljubicici is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:02 and Sunset at 19:10. It's light
Latitude. 43.9256°, Longitude. 20.2019°
Satellite map around Ljubičići
Loading map of Ljubičići and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ljubičići, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Ljubičići (0km)
- Rošci (1km)
- Međuvršje (1.4km)
- Kamenica (2.8km)
- Caganje (2.8km)
- Navosela (3.3km)
- Glavaj (3.9km)
- Ovčar Banja (3.9km)
- Odžići (4.6km)
- Dučalovići (5.3km)
- Planinci (5.5km)
- Donji Karanci (5.6km)
- Miokovci (6.1km)
- Popovići (6.5km)
- Pakovrače (6.5km)
- Topalovići (6.6km)
- Kućići (6.8km)
- Tučkovo (6.8km)
- Tomići (7km)
- Rtari (7.2km)
- Beke (7.2km)
Accommodation around Ljubičići
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Tešovića Kosa (6.4km)
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Ovčarsko-Kablarska Klisura (2.8km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Ovčar Banja (2.9km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Osoje (4.9km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Sveti Sava (2.5km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Bjeliš (6.4km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Branojevac (6.1km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Međuvrško Jezero (2.8km)
Airports close to Ljubičići
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (116.5km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (177km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (194.4km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (237.2km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (239km)
Airfields or small airports close to Ljubičići
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (188.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.