Traveling Luck for Međuvrško Jezero, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Meduvrsko Jezero?What's around Meduvrsko Jezero?
Wikipedia near Meduvrsko Jezero
Where to stay near Međuvrško Jezero
The timezone in Meduvrsko Jezero is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:39 and Sunset at 16:09. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.9158°, Longitude. 20.2286°
Satellite map around Međuvrško Jezero
Loading map of Međuvrško Jezero and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Međuvrško Jezero, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Međuvršje (1.4km)
- Caganje (2.8km)
- Ljubičići (2.8km)
- Pakovrače (3.8km)
- Rošci (3.8km)
- Dučalovići (4km)
- Prijevor (4.6km)
- Ovčar Banja (4.7km)
- Rtari (5km)
- Topalovići (5.2km)
- Miokovci (5.2km)
- Ridage (5.2km)
- Kamenica (5.6km)
- Kraj (5.7km)
- Glavaj (5.7km)
- Popovići (5.7km)
- Planinci (5.8km)
- Navosela (6.1km)
- Sadljike (6.4km)
- Parmenac (6.5km)
- Kućići (6.7km)
- Beke (6.8km)
- Tomići (7.1km)
- Odžići (7.2km)
Accommodation around Međuvrško Jezero
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Ovčarsko-Kablarska Klisura (3.4km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Vidova (2.3km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Moravac (7.3km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Osoje (6.9km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Sveti Sava (3.6km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Branojevac (7km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Međuvrško Jezero (0km)
Airports close to Međuvrško Jezero
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (117.5km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (179.4km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (192.2km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (239.6km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (240.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Međuvrško Jezero
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (188.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.