Traveling Luck for Sveti Sava, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Sveti Sava?What's around Sveti Sava?
Wikipedia near Sveti Sava
Where to stay near Sveti Sava
The timezone in Sveti Sava is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:23 and Sunset at 17:41. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.9078°, Longitude. 20.1919°
Satellite map around Sveti Sava
Loading map of Sveti Sava and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sveti Sava, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Ovčar Banja (1.4km)
- Ljubičići (2.5km)
- Međuvršje (2.8km)
- Rošci (3km)
- Planinci (3km)
- Dučalovići (3.6km)
- Kamenica (3.9km)
- Odžići (4.2km)
- Popovići (4.3km)
- Tomići (4.5km)
- Navosela (4.8km)
- Stranjani (5km)
- Caganje (5km)
- Tučkovo (5.2km)
- Sadljike (5.3km)
- Donji Karanci (5.3km)
- Rtari (6km)
- Rogosevici (6km)
- Boškovići (6km)
- Glavaj (6.3km)
- Pakovrače (6.3km)
- Rađenovići (6.4km)
- Markovica (6.6km)
- Manđelica (6.6km)
- Maćići (6.8km)
Accommodation around Sveti Sava
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Tešovića Kosa (6.7km)
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Ovčarsko-Kablarska Klisura (0.5km)
- railroad station;
- Železnička Stanica Ovčar Banja (0.5km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Vidovska Kosa (6.1km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Sveti Sava (0km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Branojevac (3.6km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Međuvrško Jezero (3.6km)
Airports close to Sveti Sava
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (118.8km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (175.9km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (192.7km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (237.3km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (238.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Sveti Sava
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (191.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.