Traveling Luck for Banjski Potok, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Banjski Potok?What's around Banjski Potok?
Wikipedia near Banjski Potok
Where to stay near Banjski Potok
The timezone in Banjski Potok is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:08 and Sunset at 16:37. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.8958°, Longitude. 20.1856°
Satellite map around Banjski Potok
Loading map of Banjski Potok and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Banjski Potok, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Ovčar Banja (0.3km)
- Planinci (1.4km)
- Tomići (2.8km)
- Dučalovići (3.1km)
- Popovići (3.1km)
- Stranjani (3.6km)
- Sadljike (4.1km)
- Ljubičići (4.2km)
- Međuvršje (4.3km)
- Tučkovo (4.6km)
- Rogosevici (4.6km)
- Rošci (4.6km)
- Rađenovići (4.8km)
- Odžići (4.8km)
- Boškovići (4.9km)
- Kamenica (5.2km)
- Markovica (5.2km)
- Rtari (5.7km)
- Manđelica (5.7km)
- Donji Karanci (5.8km)
- Navosela (6.2km)
- Jelen Do (6.4km)
- Lučani (6.4km)
- Maćići (6.4km)
- Dljin (6.5km)
- Caganje (6.6km)
- Pakovrače (6.7km)
- Jovaševići (6.8km)
Accommodation around Banjski Potok
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Ovčarsko-Kablarska Klisura (1.5km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Sveti Sava (1.7km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Vrnčani (5.6km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Branojevac (2.1km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Međuvrško Jezero (4.8km)
Airports close to Banjski Potok
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (120.4km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (175.2km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (191.5km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (236.2km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (239.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Banjski Potok
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (193km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.