Traveling Luck for Sokolovina, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Sokolovina?What's around Sokolovina?
Wikipedia near Sokolovina
Where to stay near Sokolovina
The timezone in Sokolovina is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:08 and Sunset at 16:37. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.8781°, Longitude. 20.1258° , Elevation. 575m
Satellite map around Sokolovina
Loading map of Sokolovina and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sokolovina, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Dljin (1km)
- Boškovići (1.4km)
- Manđelica (1.7km)
- Rogosevici (1.9km)
- Gugalj (2.1km)
- Jelen Do (2.3km)
- Stranjani (2.5km)
- Lučani (2.5km)
- Tučkovo (3.2km)
- Derad (3.8km)
- Maćići (3.9km)
- Bogićevići (4.6km)
- Lisice (5km)
- Tomići (5.1km)
- Rađenovići (5.2km)
- Papratište (5.2km)
- Krstac (5.5km)
- Markićevic (5.5km)
- Pilatovići (5.6km)
- Planinci (5.6km)
- Pavlovići (5.7km)
- Prijanovići (5.7km)
- Kukići (6.1km)
- Ovčar Banja (6.2km)
- Odžići (6.6km)
- Donji Karanci (6.7km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
Accommodation around Sokolovina
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Vrnčani (6.5km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Pilatovačko Polje (5.7km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Branojevac (4km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Vijenac (6.1km)
Airports close to Sokolovina
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (123.4km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (169.5km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (192km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (230.2km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (238.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Sokolovina
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (198km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.