Traveling Luck for Boškovići, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Boskovici?What's around Boskovici?
Wikipedia near Boskovici
Where to stay near Boškovići
The timezone in Boskovici is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:04 and Sunset at 19:08. It's light
Latitude. 43.8858°, Longitude. 20.1356°
Satellite map around Boškovići
Loading map of Boškovići and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Boškovići, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Boškovići (0km)
- Manđelica (1.1km)
- Stranjani (1.5km)
- Rogosevici (1.6km)
- Tučkovo (2km)
- Jelen Do (2.1km)
- Dljin (2.2km)
- Gugalj (3.1km)
- Maćići (3.2km)
- Lučani (3.3km)
- Tomići (4.4km)
- Planinci (4.6km)
- Papratište (4.7km)
- Derad (4.9km)
- Rađenovići (5km)
- Ovčar Banja (5km)
- Odžići (5.3km)
- Lisice (5.4km)
- Pavlovići (5.4km)
- Bogićevići (5.4km)
- Donji Karanci (5.5km)
- Krstac (6.2km)
- Kukići (6.4km)
- Popovići (6.6km)
- Tabanovići (6.8km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
Accommodation around Boškovići
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Ovčarsko-Kablarska Klisura (6.2km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Sveti Sava (6km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Vrnčani (5.3km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Branojevac (2.9km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Vijenac (6.8km)
Airports close to Boškovići
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (122.3km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (170.5km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (192.5km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (231.4km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (238.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Boškovići
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (196.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.