Traveling Luck for Fijuljak, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Fijuljak?What's around Fijuljak?
Wikipedia near Fijuljak
Where to stay near Fijuljak
The timezone in Fijuljak is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:02 and Sunset at 16:44. It's light
Latitude. 43.3322°, Longitude. 20.0692°
Satellite map around Fijuljak
Loading map of Fijuljak and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Fijuljak, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Fijulje (1.8km)
- Dunišiće (2.1km)
- Grbovići (2.7km)
- Voinovići (2.7km)
- Donja Sugubina (4.7km)
- Čipalji (4.8km)
- Kanjevina (5.1km)
- Donja Vapa (5.1km)
- Gornja Vapa (5.6km)
- Gornja Sugubina (5.7km)
- Bagačiće (5.7km)
- Rakonjci (6.9km)
- Boguti (7.2km)
- Cojbašići (7.4km)
- Ponorac (7.5km)
- Jovićevići (7.6km)
- Čedovo (7.6km)
- Višnjice (7.8km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Javor (6.8km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Erska Brdo (3.5km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Androv Krš (5.3km)
Airports close to Fijuljak
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (136.5km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (150.3km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (177.2km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (178.3km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (194.9km)