Traveling Luck for Fijulj, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Fijulj?What's around Fijulj?
Wikipedia near Fijulj
Where to stay near Fijulj
The timezone in Fijulj is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:29 and Sunset at 18:00. It's light
Latitude. 43.3447°, Longitude. 20.0764°
Satellite map around Fijulj
Loading map of Fijulj and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Fijulj, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Fijulje (0.1km)
- Donja Sugubina (3.5km)
- Dunišiće (3.8km)
- Voinovići (4.2km)
- Gornja Sugubina (4.3km)
- Grbovići (4.4km)
- Kanjevina (5.1km)
- Cojbašići (6km)
- Ponorac (6.5km)
- Čipalji (6.6km)
- Jovićevići (6.6km)
- Čolovići (6.7km)
- Donja Vapa (6.8km)
- Jevik (7km)
- Donji Čerimani (7km)
- Sekulići (7.1km)
- Gornja Vapa (7.3km)
- Bagačiće (7.4km)
- Zekavice (7.7km)
- Erići (7.9km)
- Brežđe (8.1km)
- Potoci (8.1km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Javor (5.1km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Erska Brdo (1.8km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Androv Krš (6km)
Airports close to Fijulj
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (137.2km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (152.1km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (177.2km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (179.9km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (193.1km)