Traveling Luck for Draževsko Brdo, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Drazevsko Brdo?What's around Drazevsko Brdo?
Wikipedia near Drazevsko Brdo
Where to stay near Draževsko Brdo
The timezone in Drazevsko Brdo is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:24 and Sunset at 17:21. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.2308°, Longitude. 20.2100°
Satellite map around Draževsko Brdo
Loading map of Draževsko Brdo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Draževsko Brdo, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Draževiće (0.9km)
- Duga Poljana (2.8km)
- Donje Buće (3.6km)
- Gornja Mahala (3.6km)
- Kamešnica (3.7km)
- Gornje Buće (3.7km)
- Bronjska Mahala (4.1km)
- Goluban (4.2km)
- Bele Vode (4.3km)
- Gornja Mahala (4.9km)
- Lazine (5km)
- Žitniće (5.1km)
- Ljutaje (5.4km)
- Petine (5.8km)
- Sehova Mahala (5.8km)
- Sušica (6.4km)
- Koškovo (6.5km)
- Koškovo (6.5km)
- Kućevska Mahala (6.5km)
- Međugora (7.1km)
- Dragaljevina (7.3km)
- Brnjica (7.4km)
- Raspoganče (7.5km)
- Žabren (7.5km)
- Veskoviće (7.6km)
- Kokošiće (7.8km)
- Sredojevići (8km)
- Budakovac (8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Draževsko Brdo
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Klisura (7.2km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Međugorsko Polje (5.4km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Janča (7.9km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Vijenac (8.2km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Adžovo Brdo (6km)
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Sulaževa Ćuprija (4.9km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Pometenik (5.4km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Rasanska Reka (6.3km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Pometenik (3.2km)
Airports close to Draževsko Brdo
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (117.6km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (147.4km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (180.3km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (194.8km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (207km)