Traveling Luck for Gornje Buće, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Gornje Buce?What's around Gornje Buce?
Wikipedia near Gornje Buce
Where to stay near Gornje Buće
The timezone in Gornje Buce is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:27 and Sunset at 17:18. It's light
Latitude. 43.2197°, Longitude. 20.2456°
Satellite map around Gornje Buće
Loading map of Gornje Buće and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Gornje Buće, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Gornje Buće (0km)
- Donje Buće (1km)
- Bele Vode (1.7km)
- Kućevska Mahala (3.6km)
- Dragaljevina (3.7km)
- Duga Poljana (4km)
- Žabren (4.2km)
- Gornja Mahala (4.5km)
- Draževiće (4.6km)
- Prisoje (4.8km)
- Koškovo (5.4km)
- Ljutaje (5.4km)
- Koškovo (5.4km)
- Goluban (5.4km)
- Kamešnica (5.7km)
- Rogatac (6km)
- Petine (6.3km)
- Poljice (6.3km)
- Lazine (6.4km)
- Janačko Polje (6.6km)
- Sokolovica (6.7km)
- Pačevina (6.7km)
- Muhovo (7km)
- Bujca (7.2km)
- Troštica (7.2km)
- Međugora (7.5km)
- Bronjska Mahala (7.5km)
- Koznik (8.1km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Gornje Buće
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Klisura (6.4km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Međugorsko Polje (5.7km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Vijenac (5.1km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Adžovo Brdo (2.5km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Pometenik (2.7km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Letik (5.3km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Klisura (7.2km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Štitarski Potok (6.7km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Pometenik (4.9km)
Airports close to Gornje Buće
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (114.2km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (148.5km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (182.2km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (198.5km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (208.4km)