Traveling Luck for Bržećka Reka, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Brzecka Reka?What's around Brzecka Reka?
Wikipedia near Brzecka Reka
Where to stay near Bržećka Reka
The timezone in Brzecka Reka is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:03 and Sunset at 16:37. It's light
Latitude. 43.3047°, Longitude. 20.8700°
Satellite map around Bržećka Reka
Loading map of Bržećka Reka and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bržećka Reka, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Muncelo (2.3km)
- Jestrebac (2.4km)
- Struga (2.6km)
- Velika Šiljača (3.7km)
- Gobelja (3.8km)
- Vučak (4.2km)
- Velika Stena (5.5km)
- Pančicev Vrh (6.3km)
- Ogledna (6.6km)
- Suvo Rudište (6.6km)
- Palež (6.7km)
- Mala Ogledna (6.9km)
- Milanov Vrh (7.1km)
- Vojetin (7.2km)
- Velika Kita (7.8km)
- Odojište (7.9km)
- Suvi Vrh (8.4km)
- Debela Glava (8.7km)
- Srnjevica (8.9km)
- Bresja (9km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Bržećka Reka
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Kopaonik (8km)
- a fence or wall enclosure for sheep and other small herd animals.
- Rvatske Bačije (6.8km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Farma Srebrnik (2.4km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Preslo (8.5km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Jaram (4.2km)
Airports close to Bržećka Reka
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (97.4km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (191.3km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (199.9km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (204.1km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (238.9km)