Traveling Luck for Mramor, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Mramor?What's around Mramor?
Wikipedia near Mramor
Where to stay near Mramor
The timezone in Mramor is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:05 and Sunset at 16:34. It's light
Latitude. 43.2800°, Longitude. 20.8742°
Satellite map around Mramor
Loading map of Mramor and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Mramor, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Struga (2.2km)
- Jestrebac (2.4km)
- Vojetin (4.3km)
- Velika Kita (4.5km)
- Odojište (4.8km)
- Vučak (4.8km)
- Pančicev Vrh (4.9km)
- Muncelo (5.4km)
- Debela Glava (5.5km)
- Suvo Rudište (5.7km)
- Milanov Vrh (5.8km)
- Srnjevica (5.8km)
- Bresja (5.8km)
- Gobelja (6.2km)
- Blaževska Čuka (6.6km)
- Mala Ogledna (6.8km)
- Velika Šiljača (7km)
- Ogledna (7.1km)
- Goleš (7.3km)
- Vrletnica (7.3km)
- Orljak (7.5km)
- Kljuna (7.7km)
- Karaula (8.1km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Mramor
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Kopaonik (5.5km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Čučajica (6.6km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Farma Srebrnik (5.2km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Gumnište (6.6km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Preslo (5.5km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Jaram (5.6km)
Airports close to Mramor
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (94.2km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (188.2km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (198.2km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (207.3km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (237.7km)