Traveling Luck for Struga, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Struga?What's around Struga?
Wikipedia near Struga
Where to stay near Struga
The timezone in Struga is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:03 and Sunset at 16:37. It's light
Latitude. 43.2889°, Longitude. 20.8542°
Satellite map around Struga
Loading map of Struga and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Struga, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Struga (0km)
- Vučak (2.6km)
- Jestrebac (3.6km)
- Pančicev Vrh (3.8km)
- Gobelja (4.1km)
- Suvo Rudište (4.2km)
- Milanov Vrh (4.6km)
- Muncelo (4.9km)
- Vojetin (4.9km)
- Odojište (5.7km)
- Velika Šiljača (5.8km)
- Velika Kita (6.2km)
- Debela Glava (6.8km)
- Bresja (6.9km)
- Velika Stena (7.4km)
- Karaula (7.8km)
- Srnjevica (7.8km)
- Suvi Vrh (8km)
- Orljak (8.1km)
- Mala Ogledna (8.4km)
- Sokolica (8.4km)
- Ogledna (8.5km)
- Blaževska Čuka (8.5km)
Accommodation around Struga
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Farma Srebrnik (3.5km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Gumnište (8.6km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Kopaonik (5.5km)
- a fence or wall enclosure for sheep and other small herd animals.
- Rvatske Bačije (6.7km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Čučajica (7.2km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Bržećka Reka (2.6km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Jaram (3.4km)
Airports close to Struga
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (95.7km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (190km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (197.4km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (205.7km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (236.6km)