Traveling Luck for Bele Čuke, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Bele Cuke?What's around Bele Cuke?
Wikipedia near Bele Cuke
Where to stay near Bele Čuke
The timezone in Bele Cuke is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:59 and Sunset at 16:41. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.3567°, Longitude. 20.8517°
Satellite map around Bele Čuke
Loading map of Bele Čuke and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bele Čuke, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Crna Glava (2.7km)
- Jankovići (2.8km)
- Novići (2.8km)
- Bačevci (3.9km)
- Ðorđevići (4.6km)
- Stajići (4.9km)
- Rakovac (5.9km)
- Mačkovac (6.3km)
- Miletakovići (6.4km)
- Savkovići (6.8km)
- Livađe (7km)
- Mečkari (7km)
- Dubovci (7.2km)
- Gočmanci (7.5km)
- Šutanovina (7.6km)
- Lapčevići (7.7km)
- Ugrinići (8.2km)
- Lesendrići (8.4km)
- Drenje (8.8km)
- Milovančevići (8.8km)
- Ivljani (9.2km)
- Radmanovo (9.4km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Bele Čuke
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Greda (9km)
- a fence or wall enclosure for sheep and other small herd animals.
- Rvatske Bačije (6.2km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Farma Srebrnik (5.3km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Kamena Glava (4.6km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Kulineja (4.7km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Jaram (7.2km)
Airports close to Bele Čuke
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (104.4km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (197km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (198.2km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (202.7km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (240.7km)