Traveling Luck for Greda, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Greda?What's around Greda?
Wikipedia near Greda
Where to stay near Greda
The timezone in Greda is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:01 and Sunset at 16:40. It's light
Latitude. 43.3461°, Longitude. 20.7581°
Satellite map around Greda
Loading map of Greda and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Greda, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Palještica (3.2km)
- Velež (4.2km)
- Lužnjani (4.8km)
- Gornje Čamage (5.1km)
- Čomage (5.2km)
- Šutanovina (5.3km)
- Ðorđevići (5.3km)
- Panovići (5.6km)
- Kremiće (5.8km)
- Lakšinovići (6.1km)
- Donje Čamage (6.2km)
- Mečkari (6.5km)
- Dragodanje (6.6km)
- Ðorovići (6.6km)
- Veljkovići (6.8km)
- Lučno (6.8km)
- Dubovci (7.2km)
- Drenje (7.3km)
- Crna Glava (7.8km)
- Milovići (8.3km)
- Lisina (8.5km)
- Prošivalci (8.6km)
- Priboj (8.7km)
- Rakovac (8.8km)
- Tioce (8.9km)
- Ugrinići (9.6km)
Accommodation around Greda
- a fence or wall enclosure for sheep and other small herd animals.
- Rvatske Bačije (5.3km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Kremićka Planina (4km)
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Ðorov Most (1.7km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Farma Srebrnik (9.7km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Kamena Glava (4.5km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Kamena Glava (7.3km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Jaram (8.4km)
Airports close to Greda
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (105km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (195km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (196.3km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (200.6km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (232.3km)