Traveling Luck for Prvanovica, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Prvanovica?What's around Prvanovica?
Wikipedia near Prvanovica
Where to stay near Prvanovica
The timezone in Prvanovica is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:58 and Sunset at 16:43. It's light
Latitude. 43.3592°, Longitude. 20.7725°
Satellite map around Prvanovica
Loading map of Prvanovica and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Prvanovica, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Šutanovina (3.2km)
- Lužnjani (3.3km)
- Ðorđevići (3.3km)
- Palještica (3.4km)
- Velež (4km)
- Gornje Čamage (4.2km)
- Mečkari (4.3km)
- Dubovci (5.1km)
- Drenje (5.3km)
- Veljkovići (5.3km)
- Donje Čamage (5.4km)
- Ðorovići (5.5km)
- Crna Glava (5.9km)
- Rakovac (6.6km)
- Kremiće (7.3km)
- Čomage (7.4km)
- Ugrinići (7.4km)
- Kneževići (7.7km)
- Panovići (7.8km)
- Prošivalci (7.8km)
- Lučno (8km)
- Lakšinovići (8.3km)
- Dragodanje (8.4km)
- Priboj (8.4km)
- Bačevci (8.6km)
- Pope (8.9km)
Accommodation around Prvanovica
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Kamena Glava (9km)
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Ðorov Most (2.7km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Kremićka Planina (5.5km)
- a fence or wall enclosure for sheep and other small herd animals.
- Rvatske Bačije (5.5km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Kamena Glava (2.9km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Kriva Reka (9.1km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Jaram (8.7km)
Airports close to Prvanovica
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (106.3km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (194.9km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (197.2km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (201.6km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (234.4km)