Traveling Luck for Mala Gobelja, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Mala Gobelja?What's around Mala Gobelja?
Wikipedia near Mala Gobelja
Where to stay near Mala Gobelja
The timezone in Mala Gobelja is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:02 and Sunset at 16:38. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.3269°, Longitude. 20.8144°
Satellite map around Mala Gobelja
Loading map of Mala Gobelja and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Mala Gobelja, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Gobelja (2.3km)
- Suvi Vrh (2.7km)
- Vučak (4.4km)
- Velika Stena (4.6km)
- Velika Šiljača (4.6km)
- Muncelo (6.3km)
- Struga (6.3km)
- Suvo Rudište (6.9km)
- Velji Vrh (7.2km)
- Pančicev Vrh (7.6km)
- Milanov Vrh (7.9km)
- Crni Vrh (8.1km)
- Brusina (8.2km)
- Jestrebac (8.5km)
- Orlovac (8.5km)
- Palež (9.1km)
- Vidina Glava (9.4km)
Accommodation around Mala Gobelja
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Ðorov Most (7.6km)
- a fence or wall enclosure for sheep and other small herd animals.
- Rvatske Bačije (1km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Farma Srebrnik (3.7km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Kamena Glava (4km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Kamena Glava (6.5km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Jaram (3.1km)
Airports close to Mala Gobelja
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (101.3km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (196.1km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (197.5km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (200km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (235.7km)