Traveling Luck for Rvatske Bačije, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Rvatske Bacije?What's around Rvatske Bacije?
Wikipedia near Rvatske Bacije
Where to stay near Rvatske Bačije
The timezone in Rvatske Bacije is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:06 and Sunset at 16:34. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.3244°, Longitude. 20.8044°
Satellite map around Rvatske Bačije
Loading map of Rvatske Bačije and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Rvatske Bačije, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Ðorđevići (5.6km)
- Crna Glava (6.7km)
- Lisina (7.5km)
- Panovići (7.6km)
- Čomage (7.8km)
- Šutanovina (8km)
- Čajetina (8.2km)
- Palještica (8.3km)
- Mečkari (8.5km)
- Jankovići (8.7km)
- Lužnjani (8.8km)
- Mramor (8.9km)
- Lakšinovići (8.9km)
- Gočmanci (8.9km)
- Novići (8.9km)
- Dubovci (9.1km)
- Velež (9.3km)
- Bačevci (9.4km)
- Rakovac (9.4km)
- Gornje Čamage (9.7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Rvatske Bačije
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Farma Srebrnik (4.5km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Kamena Glava (5.7km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Kremićka Planina (9km)
- a fence or wall enclosure for sheep and other small herd animals.
- Rvatske Bačije (0km)
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Ðorov Most (6.9km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Kamena Glava (4.2km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Jaram (3.3km)
Airports close to Rvatske Bačije
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (101.2km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (196.2km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (196.6km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (200.1km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (234.7km)