Traveling Luck for Janačko Polje, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Janacko Polje?What's around Janacko Polje?
Wikipedia near Janacko Polje
Where to stay near Janačko Polje
The timezone in Janacko Polje is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:07 and Sunset at 16:30. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.2250°, Longitude. 20.3142°
Satellite map around Janačko Polje
Loading map of Janačko Polje and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Janačko Polje, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Janačko Polje (0km)
- Troštica (1.1km)
- Sokolovica (1.3km)
- Štitare (1.9km)
- Pačevina (2.3km)
- Rakovac (2.6km)
- Torđevo (3km)
- Goševo (3.3km)
- Batinići (3.4km)
- Poljice (3.6km)
- Prisoje (3.6km)
- Okose (3.7km)
- Svilanovo (4km)
- Rogatac (4km)
- Rast (4.3km)
- Tenkovo (4.3km)
- Radaljica (4.6km)
- Bujca (4.8km)
- Dragaljevina (4.8km)
- Potoci (5.2km)
- Stradovo (5.2km)
- Joše (5.3km)
- Kuline (5.4km)
- Muhovo (5.4km)
- Bele Vode (5.7km)
- Buče (6km)
- Žabren (6.1km)
- Koškovo (6.2km)
- Koškovo (6.3km)
- Praštevina (6.3km)
- Donje Buće (6.4km)
- Gornje Buće (6.6km)
- Senjak (6.6km)
- Guberevo (6.7km)
- Kuzmičevo (6.7km)
- Grab (6.9km)
- Vever (7km)
- Kućevska Mahala (7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Rudine (6.3km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Pometenik (4.7km)
Accommodation around Janačko Polje
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Letik (4.9km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Klisura (6.8km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Jedra (3.4km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Vijenac (6.8km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Adžovo Brdo (4.1km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Štitarski Potok (3.2km)
Airports close to Janačko Polje
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (110.4km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (153.4km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (188km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (207.6km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (209.4km)