Traveling Luck for Popova Reka, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Popova Reka?What's around Popova Reka?
Wikipedia near Popova Reka
Where to stay near Popova Reka
The timezone in Popova Reka is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:07 and Sunset at 16:34. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.4956°, Longitude. 20.6578°
Satellite map around Popova Reka
Loading map of Popova Reka and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Popova Reka, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Zastuplje (3.1km)
- Ðokovići (3.9km)
- Kuzmanci (4km)
- Cerje (4km)
- Rudnjak (4.1km)
- Zupanjci (4.6km)
- Gornje Žarče (4.6km)
- Gajovići (4.7km)
- Međurečje (4.8km)
- Dobra Bukva (4.9km)
- Dželep (4.9km)
- Donje Žarče (4.9km)
- Ušće (5.1km)
- Ravni (5.2km)
- Polumir (5.3km)
- Luke (5.6km)
- Krdžići (6.4km)
- Odmejie (7.1km)
- (( Gornje Lozno )) (7.3km)
- Vodično (7.5km)
- Dojovi (8.3km)
- Bojanići (8.4km)
- Plana (8.4km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Popova Reka
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Radovanova Vode (8km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Todorov Brdo (8.4km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Mršava Livda (8km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Kukavica (6km)
Airports close to Popova Reka
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (126.4km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (175.2km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (201.7km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (222.4km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (235.3km)