Traveling Luck for Tetaja, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Tetaja?What's around Tetaja?
Wikipedia near Tetaja
Where to stay near Tetaja
The timezone in Tetaja is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:09 and Sunset at 16:35. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.2128°, Longitude. 20.2517° , Elevation. 1349m
Satellite map around Tetaja
Loading map of Tetaja and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Tetaja, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Gornje Buće (1.1km)
- Donje Buće (1.9km)
- Bele Vode (2.4km)
- Kućevska Mahala (2.6km)
- Dragaljevina (2.7km)
- Žabren (3.1km)
- Prisoje (3.9km)
- Gornja Mahala (4.8km)
- Rogatac (5km)
- Duga Poljana (5km)
- Draževiće (5.6km)
- Koškovo (6km)
- Koškovo (6.1km)
- Sokolovica (6.1km)
- Kamešnica (6.1km)
- Janačko Polje (6.2km)
- Bujca (6.2km)
- Ljutaje (6.3km)
- Goluban (6.4km)
- Poljice (6.5km)
- Pačevina (6.7km)
- Troštica (7km)
- Petine (7.2km)
- Međugora (7.3km)
- Muhovo (7.4km)
- Lazine (7.5km)
- Rakovac (7.9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Tetaja
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Klisura (5.9km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Međugorsko Polje (5.6km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Vijenac (4km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Adžovo Brdo (2.4km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Letik (4.3km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Žabren (1.7km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Štitarski Potok (5.9km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Pometenik (5.9km)
Airports close to Tetaja
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (113.2km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (148.2km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (182.1km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (199.5km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (209.3km)