Traveling Luck for Mala Bisina, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Mala Bisina?What's around Mala Bisina?
Wikipedia near Mala Bisina
Where to stay near Mala Bisina
The timezone in Mala Bisina is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:03 and Sunset at 16:39. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.2708°, Longitude. 20.6081°
Satellite map around Mala Bisina
Loading map of Mala Bisina and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Mala Bisina, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Raška (2.3km)
- Draganići (2.5km)
- Kućane (2.7km)
- Končuliće (3.1km)
- Gnjilica (3.5km)
- Donje Kaznoviće (3.9km)
- Gornje Vlasovo (4.3km)
- Vrtine (4.6km)
- Panojeviće (4.7km)
- Brojači (5.1km)
- Kraviće (5.2km)
- Kaznoviće (5.6km)
- Šumarci (6.2km)
- Biočin (7km)
- Varevo (7km)
- Karadak (7.1km)
- Mrmonje (7.3km)
- Batnjik (7.5km)
- Belo Polje (8km)
Accommodation around Mala Bisina
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Dobra Voda (6km)
- a mill where logs or lumber are sawn to specified shapes and sizes.
- (Lumber mill) (4.9km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Opština Raška (4.1km)
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- Mislopolje (3.1km)
Airports close to Mala Bisina
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (100.5km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (177.7km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (198.5km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (203.5km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (214.9km)