Traveling Luck for Zasad, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Zasad?What's around Zasad?
Wikipedia near Zasad
Where to stay near Zasad
The timezone in Zasad is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:03 and Sunset at 16:39. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.4972°, Longitude. 20.5361°
Satellite map around Zasad
Loading map of Zasad and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Zasad, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Zasad (0km)
- Batina (0.9km)
- Dolevi (2.3km)
- Beli Potok (2.4km)
- Selište (2.7km)
- Obarak (3.1km)
- Leskovica (3.5km)
- Godović (3.6km)
- Barice (3.7km)
- Borika (3.7km)
- Ðakovo (4km)
- Vranjevo (4.7km)
- Odmejie (4.7km)
- Gušterice (5.1km)
- Brezova (5.1km)
- Kamenjani (5.1km)
- Lipovac (5.1km)
- Prčani (5.1km)
- Pačavrići (5.7km)
- Kosurići (6km)
- Dojovi (6.1km)
- Belobraće (6.4km)
- Božići (6.6km)
- Krdžići (6.6km)
- Šiće (7.3km)
- Ralenovići (7.4km)
- Staro Selo (7.4km)
- Stramošnik (7.5km)
- Kralji (7.6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Zasad
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Venac (4.9km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Studenica (1.5km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Isposnica (7km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Radovanova Vode (4.9km)
- a small, poorly drained area dominated by grassy vegetation.
- Preka Livada (5.7km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Zmajevac (6.3km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Savošnica (5.4km)
Airports close to Zasad
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (130.5km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (173.3km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (194.2km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (226.2km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (227.8km)