Traveling Luck for Dužaljka, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Duzaljka?What's around Duzaljka?
Wikipedia near Duzaljka
Where to stay near Dužaljka
The timezone in Duzaljka is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:08 and Sunset at 16:30. It's light
Latitude. 43.2381°, Longitude. 20.1594°
Satellite map around Dužaljka
Loading map of Dužaljka and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Dužaljka, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Gornja Mahala (0.3km)
- Žitniće (1.2km)
- Sehova Mahala (1.8km)
- Bronjska Mahala (2km)
- Kokošiće (3.5km)
- Draževiće (4.1km)
- Kneževac (4.4km)
- Veskoviće (4.6km)
- Kamešnica (4.8km)
- Gradac (5.3km)
- Raspoganče (5.3km)
- Kaličani (5.7km)
- Sredojevići (6.1km)
- Gornja Mahala (6.2km)
- Radulovići (6.2km)
- Štavalj (6.2km)
- Stup (6.5km)
- Dragojloviće (6.5km)
- Duga Poljana (6.8km)
- Brnjica (7.1km)
- Vrapci (7.2km)
- Goluban (7.4km)
- Sušica (7.5km)
- Višnjice (7.5km)
- Lazine (7.5km)
- Međugora (8.4km)
- Donje Buće (8.5km)
- Gornje Buće (8.6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Dužaljka
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Klisura (6.6km)
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Sulaževa Ćuprija (2.5km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Kurilovo (4.6km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Dedov Krš (1.2km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Srednja Brda (8.6km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Pometenik (6.4km)
Airports close to Dužaljka
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (121.6km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (145.2km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (177km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (190km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (203.1km)