Traveling Luck for Gornja Mahala, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Gornja Mahala?What's around Gornja Mahala?
Wikipedia near Gornja Mahala
Where to stay near Gornja Mahala
The timezone in Gornja Mahala is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 03:59 and Sunset at 19:23. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.2358°, Longitude. 20.1592°
Satellite map around Gornja Mahala
Loading map of Gornja Mahala and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Gornja Mahala, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Gornja Mahala (0km)
- Žitniće (0.9km)
- Sehova Mahala (1.5km)
- Bronjska Mahala (1.7km)
- Kokošiće (3.8km)
- Draževiće (4.2km)
- Kneževac (4.6km)
- Kamešnica (4.6km)
- Veskoviće (4.9km)
- Gradac (5.3km)
- Raspoganče (5.6km)
- Kaličani (6km)
- Gornja Mahala (6km)
- Štavalj (6.4km)
- Radulovići (6.4km)
- Sredojevići (6.4km)
- Dragojloviće (6.4km)
- Stup (6.8km)
- Duga Poljana (6.9km)
- Brnjica (7.4km)
- Goluban (7.5km)
- Vrapci (7.5km)
- Lazine (7.7km)
- Višnjice (7.7km)
- Sušica (7.7km)
- Međugora (8.2km)
- Donje Buće (8.5km)
- Gornje Buće (8.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Gornja Mahala
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Klisura (6.5km)
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Sulaževa Ćuprija (2.8km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Kurilovo (4.4km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Dedov Krš (1.4km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Srednja Brda (8.3km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Pometenik (6.5km)
Airports close to Gornja Mahala
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (121.5km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (144.9km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (176.8km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (190.1km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (203km)